Monday, February 22, 2010

Kinley's Room In Progress

I finished the big  projects in Kinley's Room about 4 weeks after she was born! YAY!! I'm still working on the decorations that are going to go on the Hutch, but that could be a while. So I decided I'd post these not so amazing pictures of her room so many of you can see what I've done and what  I'm very proud of! Her room, in my opinion, is absolutely ADORABLE! It fits her personality perfectly too! I'm excited and trying to be very patient for it to be completely finished! ENJOY!
So you walk into the room and this is what you see
 
I made these wall hangings to help with adding color to the room since we can't paint! Then Patrick's sister Lacy painted these paintings! They are PERFECT! Isn't she so talented and AMAZING?  Thanks Again Lace, We LOVE them!!
Then to the left is the window...
 
Then to the left is the crib.
Patrick and I made this mobile/chandelier the week before Kinley was born thank goodness! It took a lot of time, but well worth it!

2 comments:

Kristie Romberg said...

I am so impressed! You always do the cutest stuff. I love it! Great job Skye! :)

Merry Brooke said...

This is adorable!!! I love her room. Like, seriously. I'm so impressed Skye!