y little girl is already growing up soo fast! I know it won't be long and I'll be saying 16 going on 17! CRAZY! Kinley is 4 weeks old and she is such a good little girl. Yes, she may still be a little confused about day and night time, she may have gas bubbles that she fights with along with the hiccups, and yes she might embarrass me by deciding to explode her pants at church during the sacrament(the most quiet time of church), but we still LOVE her and still think she is an amazing little girl!As for the rest of us and how we are handling having a 4th body in the home. We are doing very well! Patrick is doing an amazing job of helping me around the house and with the kids! I don't think there is a single guy out there that could/will do what he has been doing around here! Not to mention he's loaded with work( crazy tax season) and then finishing up his last credits in his Masters degree. Oh, and he is keeping very busy with being an amazing Elders Quorum President! I really admire him and look up to him for what a great man he is! I admire how he carries himself and handles so many things in is life with such ease! (Thanks Patrick, I love you!)
Porter LOVES the Baby! Everytime she makes just the tiniest noise, he runs to me and says "Saah"(meaning sad). He then will run and get the binkie and try to shove it in her mouth. Or he'll just throw it at me for me to do it. He loves his little baby sister, but has also noticed less attention from his parents, and that has been rough on him. Let's just say he's definitely testing the waters.
Me... I'm doing well. I get about 2-3 hours straight of sleep between feedings at night. If i'm smart and go to bed early and take advantage of all my time to sleep, I can get a good 7 hours total in for a night. I'm slowly learning the juggling act of 2 kids and myself and a husband, but like I said I've got a great Husband who has been helping me out A LOT!!
These are some pictures of Kinley about 2 days ago! I did a little mini photo shoot right at home! Hope you all like them!
No comments:
Post a Comment