Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our Cool Dude!


This is our Cool Dude! He LOVES hats and will wear this hat all day long! Who knew he would grow up to love hats? Since he was so afraid of every person he ever saw wearing a hat when he was younger! He wants to be just like his Dad all the time now! He loves him and looks up to him so much! I love to watch these two together now a days. He used to always get into my hats, out of the 2 that I have and finally Patrick gave him this one to be his very own! It fits him great and matches a lot of his clothes so it works out perfectly!
OH HOW I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

1 comment:

Merry Brooke said...

I love that last picture too! You have got some coolios in your life Skye.