She is here!! A Whole 2 weeks early! Here are some pictures... I'll tell the story later! Right now I'm recovering! Love you all! Here is Kinley Anne Munson, 6 lbs 14 oz 19 in.

Shortly after Delivery

1 Day Old

This is the day we brought her home and Porter got to meet his little sister!
9 comments:
She is so adorable! In some of the pictures, she reminds me of Porter. I love the pic where he's kissing her! Your family is so cute! Congratulations!!!
P.S. Look at Porter's face on your main picture from the wedding at the top of your page... then look at Kinley's on the 2nd groups of pictures, bottom right. Definitely brother sister.
Congrats Skye and Patrick! I'm so excited that she is here, wonderful, and of course, beautiful!
Congratulations guys! She is adorable.
She is the cutest!! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm glad everything went well with the delivery. Can't wait to see her!
Yay!! So cute! How lucky are you to have her come two weeks early! She looks like just like Porter!
Congratulations! And Skye, you look outstanding for just having a baby!! You guys have a beautiful baby girl!!!
I'm so happy for y'all Skye! Congratulations. In some of the pictures I think she looks like you, but I don't really know much. She's precious!
Congrats on the new baby girl! She is adorable and you look great! I hope all is well! I found your blog through Kenzie's! Hope its ok!
Post a Comment