Since we have been home from the hospital it has been quite the roller coaster ride I wasn't expecting to come with having a baby! I can say that #2 is quite the adjustment! Plus the sleep deprivation has just made it harder and caused me to feel the effects of what they call the "BABY BLUES" Also within the past two weeks we have managed to deal with passing around sickness. Patrick got it the worst out of all of us. After telling Kinleys Dr. about his symptoms he said that Patrick probably had Strep. Luckily none of us got sick to that degree and have been able to keep healthy! As for Kinley's 2 week Dr appointment-She is doing really well! All signs of Jaundice gone, she is now weighing over her birthweight at 7lbs even and has grown an inch and a half- 20.5 in. Porter is adjusting to the baby quicker each day. He still has his whinning moments, but he's not acting up AS MUCH AS he was the past week. All in all we are doing A LOT better and life seems to be coming together.
Also, I just have to show you how cute my boys are! Patrick has been watching a lot of basketball games lately and Porter has shown GREAT interest! (YAY!!) I'm just glad I'm now not a loner while the two of them watch sports together! I've got a little girl to keep me entertained!



2 comments:
She looks just like her brother...in a girly way of course. She is so cute!
I love her outfit!!! Makes me want a baby girl...
Post a Comment