Monday, December 21, 2009

36 Weeks Along

Today I am 36 Weeks pregnant, which means only 4 more to go til our little girl is here. Although after todays appointment who knows when she'll be here. The Doc said that I'm dilated to a 1.5 and 60% effaced. He says it's not rare that a woman in my position is already that far along. Some women sit at a 3 for a whole month and nothin happens. BUT he also said for me to not have this baby this week! Which I sure do hope not! I would love to be home, not vacationing with family when I go into labor. Anyways that's the update on the pregnancy... I'll make sure to get a picture up of my fat belly soon!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, you're close!

Devin and Elle said...

Oh congratulations on another girl. I 'm having a girl in May! that is so fun! good luck with everything!