
This one is actually a bronze metallic kinda color, I wanted to throw glitter on it, but didn't want to pay for glitter. So This is what ended up at the finish!Once I started I was afraid that I wasn't going to like it, but I actually really like it!
This one I REALLY like! It turned out just as I envisioned it!We had so much fun doing the project and just being together. We don't get as many times like these, so when we get them we really enjoy it! We were saying how excited we were now, because Patrick got a band saw for Christmas(EARLY) and we can do these kind of projects anyway and whenever we want! YAY!!!

1 comment:
Hey Kids- nice job! Love the different styles. We're so glad you had a good time. Isn't it fun to be able to make your own things and show your creativity? Looking forward to spending time with you you soon. Just think in a couple of weeks you'll be the craftiest couple in the neighborhood. We love you guys so much!
Post a Comment