Look at this TALENT!! People Amaze me with their abilities, not to mention their choices in picking my two favorite things...Pizza Hut and Captin Crunch! WOW!!
We went to the Pumpkin Walk for the first time since living here. Boy have we been missing out! It was so neat to see all the different scenes. They were all soo clever! We took a lot of pictures so I hope you can enjoy them! Some of our favorites were the Band-Aid, Yoda and the serta sheep labeled 1/16!Our little buddy enjoyed it very much! He even got down and danced at the MJ pepsi commercial scene! It sure was cute!He loved the Clifford board so of course we took a picture of him with Clifford. Patrick wanted to be a princess and of course the cooky Genie!
2 comments:
LOVE the Yoda! That place looks like fun!
We never got to go to the pumpkin walk when we lived there and I regret it to this day. It makes me sad that we aren't there this time of year... sniff sniff. Anyways, I wanted to tell you about the cleaning stuff I got for Brystal. I got it off of Craigslist for like 10 bucks which was a steal. I looked it up and they have it at toys r us for 35. After getting the thing, it definitely isn't worth 35 bucks. It is a cool toy, but kinda cheap for that much money. So far she likes it, except for the vacume which I think scares her when we turn it on. I don't think she likes the noise. Hey we'll be up there for Christmas this year make sure that we see you. I think we'll come up to Logan for a day or 2 so we'll have to stop by.
Post a Comment