Thursday, October 22, 2009

To Do List

This is called the "To-Do-List" by Hillary Weeks. I've been thinking a lot lately about whether I'm really a good mom or not. You know, if I give him enough attention and play with him enough yet still give him his space and alone play time. Am I teaching him and disciplining him in a kind loving way, or am I being impatient and giving up. ETC...
So anyways, when I came across this I realized that I'm not any different from other moms out there! Plus I love this months Visiting Teaching message about raising and nurturing our children. I've always had this feeling that as long as you are trying and doing your best and letting them know that you love and care for them, then ALL IS WELL! If you haven't heard this click HERE to view it. The piano music is perfect for the lyrics! She's amazing!

No comments: