
What a day Porter and I had about a week ago! I guess it was just one of those days. Porter had gotten into Patrick's night stand and pulled out a book and a CD and then tried to put the CD in the DVD and VHS players. So I told him No and then he decided to go get into the Computer. I figured he needs attention, maybe a little help with finding something to entertain him. So I brought him over to all his toys and got him playing with his toys. After a while I thought ok he's fine... so I started to do a word fill-in puzzle and got going on it and I was doing AWESOME! Then I smelled baby powder very strongly and I HATE the smell of Baby Powder! I Despise that smell! So I get up come to find Porter in his room with powder EVERYWHERE! I about freaked and then realized...if only I would have been paying better attention to my son, this wouldn't have happened. So I got the camera and snapped a few shots of the damage.
The next thing was to clean it up. I seriously wondered Where on earth do I start?! I picked things up and then took the rug outside and shook those things out. Then I vacuumed the rest up, which I am still doing to this day because you can't just get it all in one hit. Once you start the Vacuum, the powder blows up in the air and then settles back down. I think I'll be working on getting it all out for quite a while! Plus dusting his bedroom about every other day!Oh and his room REAKS and it's starting to stink the rest of my house up! This really BITES! So what's next...? Porter isn't even two yet so what do I have to look forward to when the Terrible Twos hit? Then... oh No don't even remind me of the TERRIBLE THREES!!!

2 comments:
I am impressed with your reaction to everything - proves that you're an amazing Mom. Then again, I don't think I could get angry at such a cute little guy! He just gets cuter and cuter. Miss you!!!
How in the world do you hate the smell of baby powder?! I think you are the first person I've ever heard of that doesn't like it. Brandon and I are laughing so hard right now- but I'm sure we're in for it when Brooks is that age!
Post a Comment