Monday was a WONDERFUL day outside! So I decided to whip out the pool! I didn't want to wait for the water to warm up for Porter, so I ended up carrying bucketfuls of warm bathtub water out to the pool. It took me about 4 or 5 bucket loads. Anyways then I added a little more water to even the temperature out. So you guys don't really wanna hear about how I filled the pool but more of the events that happened around the pool. Well, Porter LOVED playing with the hose! He just enjoyed being in a big bath tub that was OUTSIDE!
Then I had to bring him in for Lunch and nap time. After nap time his friend Brayden came over and swam and pooped in his diaper and got the water dirty. Kenz and I thought that was pretty gross! Luckily I had a swim diaper she could borrow for the second go around!The two boys played together really well in the pool and it ended up being an enjoyable day outside!

No comments:
Post a Comment