How about last nights results show...?!? Now I've been telling myself I wouldn't get too obsessed with American Idol this season, but...It's hard when you really grow to like the singers! From Day one of AI I said it would be Gokey and Lambert at the end. I really wanted Danny to win at the time. Then throughout the season each week Kris has come out and impressed me quite a bit!!Last night I was totally expecting Kris to go home because most everyone has been saying it's gonna be Danny and Adam at the finish! I was gearing myself up to hear Kris was going home, then they say he's safe and will be competing in the finals and I got sooooo EXCITED! Then I was of course hoping Adam would go home, but we all know that's just wishful thinking and it wasn't going to happen and didn't happen. So now it's up to us all to vote for KRIS next week!! Nobody wants Adam to win!! Yes he's got the vocal talent but come on lets get rid of that ridiculous screaming note he has to put into every song he sings. I think it's getting a little old and routine! Don't you think? And It really made me MAD that Katy Perry came out last night with her cape on that said Adam Lambert on it! #1 Totally unfair and not right at all! #2 she looked ridiculous with her wedgies and all that!
So all in all my opinion VOTE FOR KRIS! Please!
1 comment:
We are TOTALLY going to vote for Kris tomorrow night! I am so happy that he is in the finals, but I, like you, was sad to see Danny go and even sadder to see Adam stay. And I agree about the whole cape thing!! Crazy!! So, here's to voting for Kris tomorrow night!
Post a Comment