Monday, May 11, 2009

Big Long Mothers Day Weekend

We had a great long mothers day weekend! We decided to start it on Wednesday. We went to Momma C's house and spent some good time with her Thursday and Friday. She watched Porter for us while we went to the temple on thursday night and we helped her with her computer!

This is when we went to the Jordan River Temple for Patrick's Grandpa. It was G-pas first time back in 59 years! What a neat thing it was to see him there! We are so proud of him!
Friday night we went up to spend the rest of the weekend with the Munson family. Saturday was Lacy's Bridal shower and her Bridal pictures! Us girls had a blast being together!

This is Lacy opening my present to her! I think she liked it... I KNOW JD did!
At the shower we had an activity where the brides side of the family decorated a paper doll of JD and the Grooms side of the family decorated a paper doll of Lacy for the top of the cake! The above picture was Lacy's idea of JD and the bottom "Edward Scissor Hands" was the doll Mom, Kelsey and I did! We got the details in there of JD. He loves Mtn. Dew, Golf and the Dallas Cowboys which we threw in the star on the golf ball!

This is JD's Idea of entertaining himself! Using Air Ducts to dress up like the Tin Man!
He was sweeping up Kelsey's mess of making the tree snow it's pedals!
Porter was cold outside and I forgot to bring his jacket so I let him borrow mine! Isn't he Cute?!
These pictures I took while we were getting Lacy's bridals taken! I really want to share some of the pictures of lacy in her dress but that's prolly not cool because her dress is part of the big day and also because if JD takes a look at this his surprise will be ruined! so I figured I'd share some of Kels and then this last one I figured was ok cuz you can't really see her dress! She looked gorgeous tho and I'll share the pictures after the wedding so be patient and come back to see!

2 comments:

Holley and Brandon said...

Skye I can't believe how big Porter looks in those pictures! It is crazy how the time flies. We wish we would have known you were staying with mom and we would have come up and visited! We are actually going to be up in Logan next month because Brandon is doing a relay race up there so we'll give you a call. We miss you guys!

Elise said...

I didn't even know that Lacy was getting married! She seems so much younger...probably because I just imagine her over 2 years ago. Crazy!