Thursday, May 14, 2009

3 years and counting


Patrick and I have been married for 3 years now and life is so great!! We are so happy together and I'm so grateful to have married and fallen in love with such a good man! For our anniversary yesterday we took advantage of the blessing of having a Temple 7 minutes from our house and went and did sealings. Seemed fitting to me. We had a wonderful time in the temple and learned a lot. We told the sealer it was our 3rd anniversary and throughout the session he asked us questions about our wedding day and it brought a lot of memories, feelings, and things I learned that day to remembrance! After the Temple we came home and picked up Porter and went out to eat. I think we have fallen in love with BlueBird. That place is great! Highly recommended to anyone who comes to Logan!

1 comment:

Micah-n-Holly said...

Yay for anniversaries!! Sounds like you guys had a really special ones! Hope you get to enjoy many many many more together!