Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Week!

Our family went to Salt Lake and Utah County for Thanksgiving week. The first two days we stayed at the Little America Hotel in SLC because Patrick had a training for his new internship going on at the hotel both monday and tuesday. It was great and Porter did pretty well sleeping there! Our room wasn't too bad, it was really clean and really nice amenities. We were kinda bummed because it's a 4 star hotel and then got there and our room wasn't much different from any other hotel room we've ever been in. We went swimming and Patrick decided after he went into their locker rooms that Little America REALLY is a 4 star hotel. From his mouth these words came out " I'm Really IMPRESSED!" So patrick was impressed by the pool and locker rooms, and I was impressed by the lobby and front entrance! They had all the christmas lights up and fancy music...plus the bell-hop and the valet parking which made me feel like I was in a romantic movie for some reason!



After an eventful Tuesday with my friend Marianne I have decided that I will never drive downtown Salt Lake ever again! Especially with construction going on and all the NO LEFT TURNS! I really don't like that place.

Turkey Day came and it was pretty laid back but lots of fun! We had our big feast with Patrick's side of the family and then came home and worked on a little craft project which I'm so proud of! I love it! Then Friday we went down to be with my mom. That night Most of my family got together and it was SO GREAT to see them all! I hadn't seen them in about 3 months! It's hard for me to not see them very often but I can't complain LOGAN has been GOOD to us!
So that was our eventful week! Wish I had pictures to show you of all that we did, but we are still waiting to get a new camera!
Anyway we are grateful to all those who put up with us this week! It was so great to see everyone!

This is just a picture of the project I did on Thanksgiving Day! We had lots of fun doing it!

2 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving week! I would love to see pics of your family sometime! It has been forever:)

Anonymous said...

Cute project! Did you paint that yourself...very immpressive.