Hey everyone! We are going private come January 2009. So this give y'all a little less than a month to get your email addresses to us...so we can add you! Don't worry we'll remind you a few days before we go private!
Add us! My e-mail is holleychristensen@gmail.com. By the way, we were sad we missed you guys at Thanksgiving but we are sure excited for Christmas! It seems like it's been a really long time since we've seen you.
17 comments:
christiemfisher@gmail.com... please don't forget me! Oh wait.. I need your address too! Just email it to me!
hey add me!! my e-mail is maddiandersen@yahoo.com!
Put me down!
elisemparker@gmail.com
pick me pick me! janellsmellsgood@gmail.com
Hi Skye!
abbiegayleswensen@gmail.com
we would love to be included in your private party. Our email is vamissqt@yahoo.com. And just email me and I will add you to our blog too!
add us!
mattnkenz@gmail.com
I would love to be added! katiesue222@gmail.com
Add us! My e-mail is holleychristensen@gmail.com. By the way, we were sad we missed you guys at Thanksgiving but we are sure excited for Christmas! It seems like it's been a really long time since we've seen you.
Here is the email address you can use: teebird_80@comcast.net
HI SKYE! I have loved seeing your cute family!! add me!! crysanybean@gmail.com
Here you go Skye!
kristieromberg@gmail.com
we'd love to be added- kristenweller (at) hotmail (dot) com.
natekaciebennett@gmail.com
Please invite me!!
merrybrooke@gmail.com
Hey skye! I haven't saw you in forever! Just wanted to say hi! you can add me if you'd like: ashleyerdei@yahoo.com. P.S. Your little boy is a doll! :)
We want in!
annieyoun240@gmail.com
filupyoung@gmail.com
Post a Comment