Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Scary Halloween!!


CORRECTION! I dressed Skye up as the "Honorary Special-Ed Prom Queen" hence the "I am special" sticker...I know it was a stretch! -Patrick


For our Family Home Evening We had this week before halloween we had a fun activity where we went around the house and found halloween costumes for each other that we could make from what we already have in the home. So...Obviously we have baby things around the house so I dressed Patrick up as a baby( I actually got the idea because I did that when I was a little girl!) Then patrick dressed me up as a "Wanna Be Prom Queen" The sticker on my dress says "I AM SPECIAL" To me I look more like a hill-billy farm girl going to prom! As for Porter-He was a GIRL for halloween! Cuz I have some of my old baby doll clothes that I could put him in laying around the house! Anyways, We had fun doing it and hope you enjoy the pictures.

JUST KIDDIN....Porter was NOT A GIRL for HALLOWEEN!
He was an ADORABLE LION! Thanks to our neighbor who let us borrow this cute costume!


Then these are our pumpkins that we carved! I did the Ghost and Patrick did the Jack-O-Lantern face!

For Halloween Night...We just handed out Candy! We took Porter around to our neighbors houses in our circle and then went to our neighbors for some doughnuts and chili. Then came home and it was a regular night for us. We wished we could have been down south with the Christensen family. We always have a big get together after the trick-or-treating and show off our costumes! I'm sure there will be posted pictures from someone in the fam on their blogs! ANYWAYS--We hope everyone's Halloween was great!







9 comments:

Rowley Family said...

I didn't know you were such a skilled pumpkin carver! Looks like you guys had fun!

Beagleys said...

Oh my goodness! He is a doll... i don't know if that's safe to say though since he is a fellow and is dressed up like a little girl! It's a pretty good talent to be able to look good as a girl or a boy! He is so darling!

Micah-n-Holly said...

Great Costumes You guys!! Porter looks like the cutest little baby girl, but the lion costumes definitely looks more ferocious on him! You made a good choice for his public appearance!

Staci said...

Cute, Cute, Cute...Trav's wife Staci here, we are setting our blog to private and wanted to send you an invite, but I don't have your e-mail, will you send it to me so I can invite ya? stacic@wirelessbeehive.com

Anonymous said...

Well thank goodness he doesn't make a very cute girl...he is all boy even with a bow in his hair! Cute Halloween pics. Hey, I also need to get your email, I have made our blog readable only to those I invite because on the news last night they had a special on the dangers of blogging and staying safe...it was pretty disturbing; so will you give me your email. Thanks!

Holley and Brandon said...

What's scary is how cute Porter looks dressed up as a girl! :)

Corbin said...

Dressing up Porter as a GIRL??? Patrick!!! you should be ashamed of yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Skye, I fogot to put my email address, its: teebird_80@comcast.net send me your email so I can send you an invite. Thanks Tanya.

Jodi and Mandi said...

Cute pics. I love the costumes you picked out for each other. We changed our blog to private so can you send me an email so I can invite you to view. toddnjodi4@comcast.net