Funny thing...I posted how he hasn't gotten the crawl down like what 2-3 days ago? Well, he's crawling...and doing it really well! so here is some video of him finally crawling. If you watch close you can see how he does this little hop thing after a couple moves. It's so cute!
5 comments:
Dang, Skye! He is so cute! I can't believe he is crawling! I love it!
I love the little hop!!! He's adorable and I wish Logan was closer to Provo. I miss you lots!
OH Skye, he is getting so big! I sure do miss you. I haven't talked to you for a long time, i hope all is well!
So fun, and what a cutie! Just wait, pretty soon he's gonna be walking.
It's exciting to see them reach their milestones even though it's hard to see them getting big so quickly.
How Cute!! I love the hop thing.
Post a Comment