Monday, November 17, 2008

Little MOWGLI



Do you see a Similarity??



Porter is just learning how to get around the house. I say it that way because he doesn't know how to crawl. He's getting better, but for now it's like an inch worm move. He gets up on his toes like Mowgli and brings them up close to his face and then drops. So his body moves further forward. The past two days he's been doing a lot better with actual crawling. He'll move his knees and hands about two movements and then he goes back to the Mowgli walk! We don't really care how he gets around, just as long as he can move around and go where he wants to is what makes us happy! I also have to add that because he's learning how to get up on his feet... yesterday he picked up on how to pull himself up to standing position on our couch! YAY! He is learning and growing so much! Also sorry the pictures aren't the best quality they were taken on my phone because our camera died on us. Bet y'all can guess what we are getting ourselves for christmas!!

1 comment:

Rowley Family said...

So Cute! I totally see the resemblance. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!