Friday, January 30, 2009

Porter

Due to many people wondering how porter is...I have decided to update everyone on our little sick Porter. He is doing much better. He is actually almost 100% better. Still has a little cough but he is on his way to 100% good health! YAY! Also he's on his way to becoming 1 years old. It's not even a full 2 months away! I can't believe how old and big he is getting! It's not fair! They are supposed to stay little! Although I do have to say that I LOVE the stage he is in and all the things he is learning! He is saying momma and dadda, which i'm still trying to figure out if he really knows what he is saying, but it's still great to hear him babbling. Mostly his language is just shrieking screams. So when he does babble it makes both mom and dad happy!

2 comments:

Kristie Romberg said...

I'm glad he's feeling better! Can't wait till we get to see you guys!

Devin and Elle said...

I am so glad that i can see you blog again!!! yeah porter is so cute. And i'm so glad he is better for your sake.