
I figure I always blog about Porter so now it's Patrick's turn! He made me laugh so hard last night and many of you probably won't find it funny at all, but I thought of this blog entry more as a journal piece for my kids to read later and get an insight to what their Dad is like. Anyways, two nights ago I asked Patrick if he wanted to make some Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and he wasn't so interested. Then Last night I hear him doing something in the kitchen and I asked him from the other room what he was doing.
He replies, "Nothing!"
"Doesn't sound like Nothing" I said
Then I hear more banging and stiring and the fridge door opening and shutting. So I asked again what he was making and he replied back again saying "Nothing"
After this going on a few times I finally said " You're making Ice Cream aren't you?"
Immediately he says "JERK!"
HAHA I thought that was so funny! I guess he had wanted to surprise me with the Ice Cream thinking all the noise would go unnoticed! Yeah RIGHT!! And I go and ruin the surprise by guessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment