Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Update on Sick Boy
Well I took Porter in a week ago for a follow up appointment and ended up taking him to the ER to have X-rays done. They thought he might have bronchial pneumonia, but since he hasn't had a fever they weren't so sure. So the X-ray told them for sure that YES he does have bronchial pneumonia. The Doctor doesn't want to be overly aggressive about it though so we are still doing the nebulizer treatments and giving him some Claritin to help with the symptoms. His diarrhea is getting much better and he's eating like we've never even fed him before and he is STARVING. He just seems like he can't get enough of food. So I'm happy about that! And hoping he can get over this pneumonia thing quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so sad! The poor little guy, I hope he gets feeling better soon! I am so not looking forward to having sick kids. I get sad when Brandon gets sick, I can't imagine how I will be with my baby!
Poor baby! I guess Clayton had that as a kid too. Tell him to get better! (Since he'll understand and obey and everything!) Hope to see you soon!
Oh Skye i am so sorry! I hope he gets feeling better soon! Good luck and keep us updated!
So, it has taken me a while to catch up with blogs, since our sweet little Emily arrived, but I am so sorry to hear about Porter and his Pneumonia:( Hope he is getting better now. If you guys want access to our blog, just email me at vamissqt@yahoo.com and let me know:)
Post a Comment