Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Nature Walk

BEWARE there are a lot of NEW POSTS and Video! -We just have so much fun with porter and want to share it all with you!
Yesterday, We all went on a walk. There is a beautiful trail that follows the river right by the Logan River Golf Course! Last year Patrick and I went about this same time of year and decided it would be fun to go again with Porter, because he loves to be outside! We took him out of the stroller and set him in some leaves and let him play and of course first thing he does is put the leaves in his mouth! They didn't stay in his mouth for long because they of course tasted yucky!
Then after the leaves we went and walked over this bridge! I love these pictures! They are absolutely adorable! If you look at the second one and his position...you can tell he's gonna be crawling soon. He can already get up onto all 4s. He just hasn't quite grasped the whole concept. Don't worry i'm Prepared! Already got all the plugs in the wall plugged and we are being careful to not leave small objects on the floor.


This Video is my FAVORITE!! Patrick wanted to skip some rocks in the river so we stopped and pulled over for a minute and then I started throwing big rocks into the river thinking porter would like it. I got no reaction-Probably because I can't hold as heavy rocks that Patrick can. Anyways, Patrick decided to try and it took a minute for Porter to find it entertained him! Soon he was laughing and having a great time!

Sorry the video is blurry...I think it's cuz I trimmed the video down. But it's the sound that's fun anyways!

3 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

What a cute video! I love that "baby belly laugh!!" And Porter has definitely got it! I hope you guys are well.
We just made our blog private recently, but if you still want to view it please just email me so I can send you the invite:) Didn't want to leave you out and wasn't sure if you had seen that post:) My email address is vamissqt@yahoo.com

Holley and Brandon said...

So I know I always say this in my comments but I can't believe how big Porter is getting! He can already sit up on his own?! I don't think we've seen him since the family picture in July (how sad is that?) He's so cute Skye, we sure miss you guys!

Kacie said...

SKye, I LOVED that trail!! I wish so bad we were able to walk a baby along that trail. Maybe someday. He is so cute though. I love his laugh!