Oh my goodness... your babe is just too cute. We found out that we are going to be having a little girl. I'm really excited. we were kind of hoping for a boy but we do girls really good at my house. So it will be lots of fun. Well love ya and miss ya. Hope all is well.
8 comments:
bottom right picture - love it. confused or gassy? Hahaha.
He's so cute!
Your baby is adorable! Remember the Weller family from The Springs? This is us! We blog too! http://steveandkristenweller.blogspot.com.
Wow, you guys, he is so cute!!!
Oh my goodness... your babe is just too cute. We found out that we are going to be having a little girl. I'm really excited. we were kind of hoping for a boy but we do girls really good at my house. So it will be lots of fun. Well love ya and miss ya. Hope all is well.
Of course I remember you. I love your blog. Your son is such a cute looking kid. How old is he? Stay in touch.
Love the latest background pictures, by the way:)
Post a Comment