Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Cuteness!

This is our Little Fireman! My Hero! My sister,Paige, let me borrow some of her old baby clothes and when I saw this outfit I got really excited, because patrick loves firetrucks. Which is why we have a little firetruck that Porter can ride on when he's older. ANyways, I knew I had to take this outfit and have a picture taken! He was about 2 1/2 months old in this picture.( I know it's been a while since we've blogged)
Our Good friends, The Mortons, invited us to a Bees game. We weren't so thrilled to see a baseball game but decided it would be an awesome opportunity to see our friends and hang out. We went and enjoyed ourselves very much-As you can tell so did Porter. His first baseball game and Wow was he alert and enjoying his surroundings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K, he is so cute. On the firetruck, his face is saying, "I wish I was big enough so they wouldn't have to hold me on this wicked awesome firetruck." I bet he can't wait to play with it when he's bigger.

Micah-n-Holly said...

What a cute shot of him at the baseball game! Love his face! Thanks for the post~ I am glad that all is going well for the Munson Family!