![]() |
| We have pictures of the kids opening presents Christmas morning--Lacy took them for us..so we are waiting to get them |
Then Actual Christmas--We enjoyed it by spending about a week with family. Most of the holiday we spent relaxing, especially since Porter and I came down with a 24 hour bug. Patrick had been sick earlier that week and I think we both caught it. Christmas night Porter would not go poop on the potty, because we didn't have the right potty seat for him. and I believe that is what set off the yucky sickness. I woke up the next morning and went through all that. Lucky for me I had a wonderful husband who stayed up all night with Porter so I could rest, and an amazing grandma who was willing to help with the kids and clean up after them and make us food! I enjoyed sleeping most of the day and both porter and I recovered quickly. ( cross my fingers--Kinley has not yet gotten it) We spent our Christmas eve and day with the Munsons this year and then on our last day we went to see Grandma Christensen. We really did just enjoy our time with the family and the relaxing time we had. The kids LOVED opening their presents. I was shocked because they didn't want to play with them after they opened them. They just went back for another present that needed to be opened until all were opened.
Then over New Years, Mom Dad and Kels came up our direction for the weekend! We had fun going out to eat and showing them the town. Then all day saturday Dad and Patrick were out getting Patrick's new Table saw and wood shop all set up and building things. While Mom and I did cricut stuff. They wanted to know what they could get Kinley for her birthday and I really had no clue and then we came upon the idea that Kinley's room hasn't been painted yet and she would love to have her room done! So we went and bought paint! And Mom ended up doing one painting project that night with the same paint! It was AWESOME! I didn't have to do any of the work! I sat back and watched and laughed when dad came in and said "That's not Kinleys room!" as was guess would have been said. We enjoyed our time together, watched some movies, ate some food, and Kelsey joined in the fun with me this year with the french tradition of stuffing grapes in your mouth for the count down to a new year! It was fun!
Kinley's birthday was a wonderful day! I've taught the children well with what happens when we have a party! They know there is balloons, cake and presents involved! So on her birthday we went and got a cake, and some balloons and the kids played with the balloons all day! It was terrific! You ask Kinley how old she is and she will tell you 2! So proud of her! She was stoked to open presents! Her favorite was the purson (a.k.a Purse) with the car keys that make honking noises and locking noises. We had yummy dinner and then cake! She did well with blowing out the candle and we all really enjoyed eating the cake and ice cream! She is getting so big and I'm so happy to watch her learn and grow. I will be sad when she leaves this age and stage. She has been such a JOY and happiness in our home! She is so sweet, silly, and adorable. She really knows how to show someone she loves them and isn't afraid to share it! We love her so very very much!
And on another note... since Kinley is getting older...I think it's time for this...
Just had our first Dr. Appointment this morning. Babys heartbeat is healthy and strong, seems to be growing right on schedule! Baby due AUGUST 8th 2012!






2 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Love it! :) You're awesome. Glad everything is going well!
Post a Comment