Monday, March 7, 2011

February 2011

On to a New Year and the last month felt weird, but I guess I'm getting used to saying 2011...anyone else??? The first weekend this month my wonderful  husband, Patrick, let me have a girls night here at our place. So Paige, Mikelle, and Mirae all came up and we partied all night! I'm surprised the kids slept through it all. We had a blast and made some fun music videos and were crazy! I can only be that crazy girl around them and I guess a few other people(Yes...you know who you are! And don't you love that you know me, that freaky crazy girl?! haha You should feel privileged.)
Then the next weekend was marvelous, because Mom and Dad Munson and Kels came up and saved us parents and watched the kids for a few hours so we could go to our wards Valentines Dinner/Date activity. Patrick and I needed it so much, not just for ourselves and being together, but it was a really great night for us to get to know some people around here in our ward. There was a live band and ballroom dancing, which you all know we didn't participate in, but we did do a line dance i'm proud to say! It was fun to get dressed up and be fancy and nice for our spouses! It was just an all together great night.
Then the next day(a saturday) we spent with Mom and Dad and Kels! That was awesome! We love to be with family. Dad helped Patrick in the yard and around the house, while I showed Mom and Kels the Ogden Area and went into some fabric stores! I got some curtains for Kinleys room and I'm stoked because I can finally see her room coming together in my mind and I can hopefully get to work on it here soon.
Also this month Patrick and I decided to read the book series called The Hunger Games together. It's the first time we have read a book together and we are enjoying it. It gives us something else to talk about and brings something else to the table. haha P.S. We thought the books were pretty good. Not AMAZING but good and kept you wanting to read and conitinue on with the book! For me, ( i'm not a reader) it did something..so I guess that is sayin somethin..Right?!
Kinley is starting to learn how to walk. She loves to have you hold her hands and walk her around the house. Once you start the fun don't stop though. She is beginning to show her true personality and BOY does she have personality! We love her spunk, yet i'm a little scared for the next few years with that spunk.
Porter is Still madly in love with Thomas the train. But he's starting to venture to Magic School bus a little bit more. He is so cute and such a good little boy!
We are still in the Tax Season Rut..actually it's getting crazier! 

No comments: