Anyway...I made this...


and I LOVE it!!! It turned out a lot better than I was expecting it to.
Porter is our 2nd artist in the house. He did this...

UH-OH!!! That's a BIG NO NO!!! I watched him do it... I looked at him and told him NO don't even think about it! right as I'm going to get the crayon out of his hand, BOOM he scribbles on the wall while he gets a quick chance. What a stinker!
Go check this out...
Mommy Labor Bag - ABC 4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News
And... I saw this on GTU and thought that is a great Idea. I'm trying to think of other things I can do, like smaller containers for my camera or other things I might need on hand right there by my bed after I have the baby. I really can't remember EVERYTHING I wished I had by me after I had Porter, so any ideas there would be appreciated!
Posted using ShareThis
No comments:
Post a Comment