LOOK OUT BIG BIG POST WITH LOTS OF WRITING AND PICTURES!!!
Wow what a weekend and WONDERFUL Wedding! Patrick's sister Lacy just got married this last saturday. We started the day off early with some interesting thing happening to us. We left Porter with Kelsey and went off to the temple. We heard great stories of Lacy's drive to the temple of them having to pull over to let her get out and puke on the side of the road. (word of advice: don't take vitamins without eating much food as that is what Lacy did). The sealing was absolutely wonderful and you could feel the spirit so strongly there. It was great because the sealer had to offer JD some tissues and then went to see if Lacy wanted some and she shook him off saying "No thanks" JD was the happiest man alive that day!
After the ceremony Patrick and I came outside the Temple to look for Porter so we could get him dressed in his suit for pictures, but to our surprise they were not there. After 45 minutes of worrying and trying to contact them on their phones they showed up! So we quickly got Porter dressed and things were great from then on.
Wow what a weekend and WONDERFUL Wedding! Patrick's sister Lacy just got married this last saturday. We started the day off early with some interesting thing happening to us. We left Porter with Kelsey and went off to the temple. We heard great stories of Lacy's drive to the temple of them having to pull over to let her get out and puke on the side of the road. (word of advice: don't take vitamins without eating much food as that is what Lacy did). The sealing was absolutely wonderful and you could feel the spirit so strongly there. It was great because the sealer had to offer JD some tissues and then went to see if Lacy wanted some and she shook him off saying "No thanks" JD was the happiest man alive that day!
Then...it was time for the reception! WOW what a Miracle! As we were finishing setting up for the reception we saw DARK storm clouds coming our way and the wind was blowing like crazy! We were all so worried and scared that we were going to get rained and POURED on! Each individual said their own prayer and then before all the pictures were taken we as a family got together and said a family prayer for the rain to not come our way. Well it never did and the weather brightened up and it was the perfect night for a reception! Turns out that it rained HARD just down the street from the house! It was truely a Miracle! Everything was so beautiful and we had such a great time! YAY & CONGRATS to JD & LACY!
Standing in the Line!
The GORGEOUS tastiest Cake!!!The night before the Wedding Lacy and I were helping with the decorations and our job was to "strip" the black fabric into thirds. As we were doing so, Lacy started saying how we are such good stripers! We both started laughing and then I got the Idea to make a slinky dress out of the fabric! Then we got into the fact that the bow was tied in the perfect spot for a "Chastity Bow"

Then we discoverd it had "Peek-a-boos" and it then turned into being called "Peek-a-boobs" and we thought we might should get tassles! HAHA We were naughty that night, but we had fun! I love those moments that I have with my sisters! They are the BEST!
Oh...and this is the back side of the dress!BRIDAL PICTURES I GET TO SHARE NOW!!
So I finally get to share the pictures from Lacy's Bridals! Now y'all have to realize I was taking these pictures while my one arm was FULL of stuff to hold, so the pictures really aren't the greatest, but you can get the gist of what her dress looked like! The bottom right picture proves that I had my hands full! We all did!


1 comment:
What a fun time! I love weddings! I love your "Chastity Bows"! Hilarious!
Post a Comment