Amidst all of the whinning and annoying grunts and cries from Porter...I am so in love with this little boy! He is such a JOY in my life! I can't help but smile when I'm around him. He is 15 months old now and is learning so many things! I'm amazed at the millions of little things he is picking up on now. When he was younger it was always so exciting to see him do the big things like; crawl, walk, hold a toy, etc... Now, everyday I'm looking for something small that he learned. So far these are things he has picked up on within the past couple weeks.
- He learned how to get down from the couch safely!
- Learned how to climb up onto the couch
- His excitement when he knows it's time to go somewhere is so cute! He runs and gets his shoes and lets you put them on him, then he goes BOLTING for the door with a HUGE smile on his face!
- He understands the concept of Fetch and catching the ball.
- His ABSOLUTE LOVE for Veggie Tales is adorable! He knows when it's coming on and turning off.
- He can say "Ball"
- He understands when you say certain words like; " Go get it", "Let's go night night"(he runs back to his room for bed) "If you ask him for a kiss and he's willing, he'll give you one!
- He knows how to tell us he wants more food: He blows like your blowing on food to cool it down. That's how we know he's ready for another bite! SO CUTE!
- And one of my favorites; Anyone who knows me knows that I stick my tongue out when I'm concentrating...well he has learned that when he sees me sticking my tongue out he sticks his out and that tells me he wants me to spit my tongue like bluh bluh blah!
No comments:
Post a Comment