
We've known since day one that Porter would be a kid that loves to be outside in the sun, but I honestly think we underestimated his love for the outdoors. The past week the weather has been so nice and it's been great to take Porter out to play! After the first day of taking him outside the next day and the next and so on...Porter has learned to bring me his shoes as a way of telling me "Let's go outside and play MOM!" He is so cute! We don't have many toys for him to play with outside, so we brought the lawn mower that we got him for his birthday outside and his ball and some bubbles. That keeps him busy for about oh 4 minutes! Then he is off exploring, such as finding rocks and trying to eat them! YUM! I bet that tastes so good!

We have also been working on our basketball skills! He knows that when the ball is out he grabs it and starts darting toward the street to go to our basketball hoop! It sure makes us basketball parents smile!

Anyways...we got so excited about the nice weather that we asked our neighbors if we could try out their bike trailer and see if porter likes it enough for us to make an investment in one. Well turns out we went on a ride for 4 nights in a row while the weather was amazing! Porter about fell asleep on the way to the park one night he was so comfy and had such a great relaxing time in the trailer. I wish I could relax and lay in a trailer while someone pulled me around! Wouldn't that be sooo Nice!?! It would be like my chariot! So we got to the park and there were lots of kids there so we put him in the swing first and he wasn't too into it so we pulled him out and got him walking around. His favorite was the see-saw and then we let him walk around and he seemed to be a people watcher. I'm sure he'll grow out of that soon once he realizes what the park is all about!
1 comment:
Skye, isnt the spring time so wonderful! :) I know Steven and I have definitely been loving every warm day! I can't believe how big Porter is getting! So fun!
Post a Comment