
I'm finally starting to show! YAY! We are so happy! Just a little update on the Pregnancy. I'm one week past the half way point. To any of you who do not know what that is- it means i'm 21 weeks along! Patrick felt Finigan kick for the very first time just a couple of days ago! He is so excited to be a Dad and is doing all he can to be apart of this exciting adventure we are going through! And yes i did call our little baby boy Finigan! It just so happens to be our substitute name until he's actually here. That is what my co worker thinks we should name him! haha It's too funny. I'm feeling great! Although I am starting to feel the backache pains from pregnancy- It's very hard to find a comfortable position to sleep in, that's for sure! Everything else is going great and Patrick and I couldn't be happier!
2 comments:
Skye this is Kelsi Taylor and I just found your blog and I wanted to comment on how cute your little stomach looks!!! I can't believe you are already half way!! You are now getting to the fun part where you and Patrick can feel the baby kicking!! So fun!
Enjoy every moment! It will fly by and he'll be here before you know it! You are beautiful!
Kris
Post a Comment