Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween!



We had a great Halloween! Its not much fun for us being just the two of us with no kids. We decided to do all we could to make it more fun and to get in the spirit of halloween this year. We bought candy to hand out to kids, and we carved pumpkins. We bought three pumpkins this year. One big one for Patrick, a medium sized one for me and a itty bitty small one for the little boy. Patrick joked with me that soon I would be the really big one and he the mid sized one. He thinks he is so funny! I still love him though! Our neighbors were having a party and invited us over to have some chili, cider and doughnuts! It was fun and their kids were dressed up all cute! We had a great Halloween!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Since when did you get a blog and not tell me?! I'm ticked. I love blogs, so I'll be checking up on yours like everyday don't you worry, so you better make it good. by the way, I'm so excited for you guys and have a little boy. I totally guessed right.