This month Patrick and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary! WOOT! We didn't do much but it was nice. Dad Munson got us a nice room at a hotel in Salt Lake so we dropped the kids off and followed tradition and went to the temple to do sealings. We almost did an endowment session but then realized that for the past 4 years we have done sealings ON our anniversary so we did sealings! Then we went to Red Lobster for dinner and enjoyed Crab nachos, YUMMM! The next morning we enjoyed sleeping in and on our way back to get the kids we stopped at RCWILLEY clearance center and got ourselves a new headboard for our bed! YIPPEE!! I love it!
Then towards the end of the month we had some good friends of ours the Liebels come and stay with us for an evening. They bought a semi that weekend while they were down here and so we enjoyed the pleasure of getting to sit and ride in it. Patrick was lucky enough to drive it in a church parking lot.
Mothers day was also a fun day! One of the bestest, because....drumroll... our ward gave all the women a cupcake the size of both of my fists together! I looked at Patrick and said...now that's the best gift I've ever gotten for mothers day! All through church I was salavating at the thought of eating all the frosting! MMMM! Also apparently while patrick and I were gone on our little retreat Mom and Lacy got the kids all dressed up and took pictures of the kids done and framed and gave those to us as a Mothers/Fathers day gift! I LOVE IT! I've been wanting good pictures of the kids.
The kids are growing up so fast! They bring so much joy to us! More than the grief they also bring at some points in a given day. haha. They love each other so much too and play well together.






No comments:
Post a Comment