This month was filled with a lot Saturday morning Garage Sales. We would throw the kids in the car and bring books and turn on a movie and hope that would keep them occupied. It was lots of to do. Something we will keep doing I think.
Porter and Kinley seem to be growing up so quickly, it's really hard to keep up and remember all the fun things they do. Forever Porter has always thought the way to smile to a camera was just by tilting his head. But this month we taught him to show teeth and now there is no holding back. He loves to get balloons at Macey's grocery store and bring them home and let go of them in our front room with the vaulted ceiling. This time around I told him I wouldn't get it for him if he let go because I was busy at the moment and he would have to wait if he wanted to get the balloon back. Well sure enough he let go and didn't want to wait. He decided to stack all the couch cushions and add his step/potty seat on the top to get as tall as he could to get that balloon. But he still wasn't tall enough. I was so proud of his critical thinking! Smart Kid I have there!
Kinley is growing up quickly too. She turned 8months old at the beginning of this month. She talks and babbles like crazy and adds loud squeals to it. She's definitely a girl. She is eating great and loves real food, none of this mush baby food anymore for her. I have to trick her into eating it every time. Still no crawling from her though. That's one we are working on. She has no interest though.
Towards the end of the month we were lucky enough to be able to get a ticket off of our friend Matt for the USU vs. FSU game. We went with our friends the Tuttles and had a great time. The kids loved being in that atmosphere playing together and eating as much food as they could get. It was a little hot for the first 20 minutes of the game because of where we were sitting, but then the sun went behind the stadium and it was perfect! The kids were great and the game was a good one, even though USU lost. We had tons of fun and didn't spend a dime! It was an awesome way to say goodbye to Summer and hello Fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment