Thursday, May 20, 2010

Deserves Its Own Post- Rather than in the Monthly Update!

Yes! My amazing husband did it! He graduated from College! More specifically he graduated with his Masters in Business Administration(MBA) degree. That's quite the accomplishment! I/We(family) are all so proud of him and the hard work and effort and time he put into accomplishing this very thing. Watching him and even listening to him I'd say he did it with such ease, but I know that even if it was easy for him he put a lot of time and work into it. And came out with a 3.9 GPA!  Graduation day was a wonderful day! Porter didn't get a nap because the hooding ceremony was at 1:30. Yet he sat there for a whole 2 hours quietly in his seat. Thankfully there was family around to help me with the kids. I had to go feed Kinley in the bathroom, and yes! I did sit on the toilet to feed her. Patrick thinks I'm crazy for doing that! But the bathroom was actually really clean! Kinley would just jump everytime someone flushed the toilet and get this frightened face. After the ceremony we took some pictures and then went to Fredricos-a pizza place up close to campus.Then after came home and relaxed. It was a great day!

LOOK OUT LOTS OF PICTURES!!!


2 comments:

Bagelman said...

CONGRATS Patrick! How awesome and what a great accomplishment. All the best from the Eagar Fam.

Dean and Elaine said...

Congratulations, Patrick! Must feel good! Good luck with whatever awaits you in the future. Love, Dean and Elaine