Thursday, July 16, 2009

Simming Pool

Our friends gave us a punch pass to the Aquatic Center here in Logan. So we decided to take advantage of the free passes and go to the Pool! We went on a Friday afternoon and it was like 92 degrees. Perfect if you ask me... So we were expecting it to be super crowded and crazy! I won't lie it kinda was, but it wasn't as bad as I had expected. Porter did a pretty good job at holding himself up in the kiddie pool where the current really could have just taken him out! He jumped in on the side of the pool to Dad and Loved that! Then we took him over to the bigger pool and we would put him on his belly and push him to the other person. That he could have done the entire time we were there! He LOVED that!!! But he didn't love us trying to lay him on his back to float...it scared him way way too much!


Yes! That is an apple core he is chewing on and trying so hard to shove in his mouth!

2 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

I am so enjoying reading your posts and catching up on your cute family! Porter is turning into quite the handsome little man. Glad he enjoyed the pool! I think we are going to take Emily next week!!

Beagleys said...

Oh he looks like he had so much fun!