



Well it's CRAZY Birthday Time around here. For Patrick's 26th Birthday we bought a new TV since ours decided to go all wacko on us a couple weeks ago! We bought the TV down at Cost Co when we went to visit my mom and that night Patrick HAD TO pull it out of the box and take a look at it! He was super excited! And since we got a new TV we decided that instead of going to see a movie we'd watch one at our house and get a pizza and have a little family party! We blew up the air mattress and set it up in the living room so we could be comfy and make it seem more like an eventful night! Porter LOVED IT! (I'll post some video) He had such a fun time on trying to walk on the mattress as well as when we bounced him on it! Patrick got me for my birthday those LOVELY flowers you see in the picture and a tanning pass! I haven't been in 2 years and I figured it's a way for me to have an out every once in a while. You know, let daddy take care of porter! Which reminds me! Patrick's birthday was Wednesday and mine was Thursday. Patrick took Thursday off of work and let me sleep in! Which was SOO WONDERFUL! I don't get to sleep in often with the little tike around now a days so I was able to relax and then our neighbor brought us dinner which was really nice because I didn't want to have to make dinner on my birthday! So ALL IN ALL it was a GREAT Birthday week!
No comments:
Post a Comment